EditingI began my career as an in-house editor for Longman. My experience in picture editing, copy-editing and substantial rewriting is extensive. I transferred these skills to editing and writing for web pages, but have not recently pursued that.
- Honorary Editor of the ArtWorkers' Guild 2010-2016
- Editor of Glass Circle News for the Glass Circle 2009-2017.
- E-zine to accompany www.internetwriter.co.uk from 2000 to 2004.
- Report for the DfES 'Web
Resources for Teachers by Teachers', 2001
- Editorial Consultancy for Oracle's www.think.com and www.gridclub.com -- Oracle, Intuitive Media and Channel 4, approved by the NGfL (1998-2001).
- <indecs>Link: monthly e-zine for the <indecs> project (1999-2000)
- The IMPRIMATUR Report (Spring 1999)
- Editorial Consultancy for Microsoft (Spring 1998)
- Editing report on the Visual Impact of the London Millennium Tower (April 1997)
- The Well: The Journal for Blackwell’s Library Services (1996-7)
- Linkmail: An online monthly newsletter for the Imprimatur Project (1996-9)
- International Newsletter, publication of the European String Teachers’ Association (1993-5)
- The Electronic Author, publication for the Society of Authors (1993-96)
- news & views, journal of the European String Teachers’ Association (1988-97)
- The Stag, scientific and technical journal of the Society of Authors (1988-93)
- Countless reports, booklets and other papers.